Company name: Musée Grévin
Limited company with a capital of €4,603,326.10
Registered headquarters: 10 Boulevard Montmartre 75009 Paris, France,
Registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 552 067 811
Intra-community VAT number: FR 31 552 67 811
Registered in the Travel Agents and Tour Operators Register under no. IM075120287
Financial guarantee: Atradius Credit Insurance NV, 44 avenue Georges Pompidou, 92596 Levallois-Perret Cedex, France
Insurer: Allianz IARD, 1 cours Michelet, CS 30051, 92076 Paris La Défense, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 47708505
Yves Delhommeau, acting in the capacity of Managing Director of Musée Grévin
DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
Company name: Adveris
Registered headquarters: 13 rue d’Uzès 75002 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 83 62 85 80
HOSTING SERVICE PROVIDER
Company name: Platform.sh SAS
Registered headquarters: 131 boulevard de Sébastopol 75002 Paris, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 09 30 00
Text: Musée Grévin
Images (photographs, drawings, etc.): Yann Dert, Virginie Ribaut, Sylvain Cambon, Various Artists, Presswall, Big Shot, 5ème Acte, Michel Hasson, Christophe Recoura, De Selva Tapabor, Grévin DR Archives
Videos: Various Artists, Oxo média et Royal Garden
Fort Boyard: ©2021 Adventure Line Productions
Lapins Crétins : © 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. Tous droits réservés. Lapins Crétins, Ubisoft et le logo Ubisoft sont des marques déposées appartenant à Ubisoft Entertainment.
The Voice : ©2021 - ITV Studios TV France. ©2021 ITV Studios Netherlands Content BV. The Voice La Plus Belle Voix est une marque enregistrée, licenciée et distribuée par ITV Studios Global Entertainment B.V.
Titeuf : Titeuf - Zep © TITEUF par Zep © Glénat Editions - Réalisé en 2004
Marsupilami : Le Marsupilami – André Franquin et Batem © Marsu Productions
L'Age de Glace : « Ice Age Continental Drift TM et 2012 Twentieth Century Fox film Corporation. All right reserved ».
Lucky Luke : Lucky Luke – René Goscinny et Morris
Gaston Lagaffe : Gaston Lagaffe – André Franquin
Obélix : Obélix – René Goscinny et Uderzo
Le Petit Prince : Droits d’adaptation : LPP612 - Société Pour l’oeuvre et la Mémoire d’Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - 2008 © 2011 - LPPTV - Method Animation - Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (France) - LP Animation - Fabrique d’Images - DQ Entertainment Limited - ARD. En association avec France Télévisions, WDR, RAI Fiction, TSR et TV5 Monde. Une série adaptée pour la télévision de l’œuvre “Le Petit Prince” d’Antoine de Saint-Exupéry par Matthieu Delaporte, Alexandre de la Patellière et Bertrand Gatignol. Réalisée par Pierre-Alain Chartier.
Miraculous : ©2021 - Zagtoon - Method Animation - TOEI Animation - SamG - SK Broadband - AB International - DeAgostini Editore S.p.A.
Détroit : « PlayStation® » and « PS4™ » are registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Detroit Become HumanTM © 2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Quantic Dream. “Detroit Become Human” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainement Europe. All rights reserved.
Oggy et les cafards : © Xilam Animation
Any use of the elements (images, text, videos, sound, etc.) protected by intellectual property rights on this website is prohibited without the agreement of the rights holder. This notably covers reproduction, modification, downloading and broadcast of all or part of the said elements, in any form, via any media or for any purpose whatsoever.
Personal data collected or appearing on this website are processed for the purposes of:
Handling your product orders (entry ticket to Musée Grévin, etc.). This processing is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling your contract with Musée Grévin;
Sending you information letters and special offers for Musée Grévin. This processing is based on Musée Grevin’s legitimate interest in developing its business activities;
Replying to information requests, comments and complaints that you send. This processing is based on your consent;
Publishing your reviews of Musée Grévin services. This processing is based on your consent;
Considering your application if you are applying for a job at Musée Grévin. This processing is based on your consent;
Information in the fields marked with an asterisk on the form used to create a personal account is necessary to enable Musée Grévin to send you confirmation of purchases made on the website. The information in other fields is optional.
Processing is the responsibility of Musée Grévin, represented by Yves Delhommeau, acting in the capacity of Managing Director, whose contact details are shown in the legal notice.
Data collected is used by:
Musée Grévin and CDA-DL (affiliated company of Musée Grévin);
For online orders, service providers whose involvement is necessary to complete the transaction;
Service providers contracted by Musée Grévin to carry out surveys and satisfaction questionnaires.
The data may be transferred to a non-member state of the European Union. You can obtain additional information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply from Musée Grévin.
Data collected is kept for the following periods of time:
Data collected to process your orders: five years from the date that they were collected if the amount of the order is less than €120, ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than €120. Exceptionally, the credit/debit card number and expiry date will be kept for 15 months after the transaction for evidentiary purposes in the event of any dispute over the transaction.The cryptogram is not kept after the transaction is completed;
Data collected to send you information letters and special offers for Musée Grévin: three years after collection;
Data collected to respond to information requests, comments and complaints that you send us: the length of time necessary to handle these requests, comments and complaints;
Data collected to publish your reviews of Musée Grévin services: two years after the review is published;
Data collected to consider your application if you apply for a job at Musée Grévin: the time required to consider your application and, if you are hired, for the duration of your contract with Musée Grévin, subject to any requirement for Musée Grévin to keep this data for a longer period.
At the end of these periods, the data will be deleted. Exceptionally, data collected for purposes of sending information letters and special offers can be kept for an additional period of three years if you agree to continue receiving sales offers from Musée Grévin.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, and to restrict or deny processing. Musée Grévin will comply with your request subject to compliance with legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of data processing before the withdrawal of consent.
You can assert these rights by contacting Musée Grévin using the contact details in the Contact tab.
For confidentiality and personal data protection purposes, Musée Grévin must be able to check your identity in order to process your request. For this purpose, you must enclose with any request to exercise the above-mentioned rights, a photocopy of an identity document that includes your date and place of birth and your signature and, which is in accordance with the provisions of law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the French Data Protection Act, of Article 92 of the decree of 20 October 2005 in application of this law, and the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free movement of personal data.
Lastly, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL if you consider that your rights are not being upheld. Contact details for the CNIL are as follows: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel.: +33 (0)1 53732222 – Fax: +33 (0)1 53732200 – Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
Setting up hyperlinks to this website is authorised, provided that:
The pages of this website are not embedded into the pages of another website, but are fully accessible in a separate window;
The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
The website from which a hyperlink is set up does not broadcast information that is polemic, pornographic, xenophobic, could offend the public or have a negative effect on the image of Musée Grévin.
Musée Grévin reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time and without justification.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, “trackers”, which are collected and read during your browsing (e.g.: reading e-mails, a website or a mobile application) stored on your device, regardless of the model or type (e.g.: computer, smartphone, tablet, video game console).
These files may contain various data such as session log-in, language, browsing history, etc. Cookies are mainly used to propose personalised content and advertising and to improve your browsing experience.
Cookies are collected and stored, based on your preference settings, for a period of 13 months after they are collected. However, you can delete them at any time.
What type of cookies are used when you browse this website?
Different types of cookies are used when you browse this website. Cookies may be placed by the company, Musée Grévin, or administered by partners (e.g.: audience measurement solution editors or social networks). The list of our partners is available here on the link on this subject.
Some cookies are essential for you to browse on the website and do not require your consent. We directly collect these cookies which help to:
- Manage and secure your log-in details on the website;
- Access some online services, such as confirming your shopping basket;
- Measure performance on the website in order to identify browsing issues or arrange the display of content on the website, by proposing different versions of the website (test A/B)
- Remember your preference settings and consent to the collection of non-mandatory cookies.
We need your consent to collect and read other cookies. These cookies are as follows:
- Functionality cookies which help to:
- Adapt the website to your terminal’s display preference settings (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and preference settings for web page display based on the terminal that you use and your location, etc.);
- Remember some details that you enter on the website for the purpose of facilitating and personalising your next visits to the website (for example, showing your first name and last name if you have a user account and you have logged in);
- Audience measurement and performance cookies help us to understand your experience on the website (most viewed pages, clickstream, content viewed, applications used, etc.) and process data collected on third-party websites. They enable us to carry out statistics, improve the interest and ergonomy of the website;
- Advertising cookies which help to:
- Provide you with targeted content that may interest you when you browse the internet in the future (better offers, other destinations, etc.) based on your interests, browsing history, preference settings, etc.; and, in particular, propose offers for our products and services adapted to your needs;
- Restrict the number of times that an advertisement is displayed.
If you refuse advertising cookies, advertisements will continue to be displayed but will not be adapted to your interests.
- Affiliation cookies help to identify the original third-party website that directed you to this website.
- Connection cookies help to authorise us to access your details stored on third-party accounts if you wish to register quickly using your other accounts (e.g.: Facebook, Google, Apple).
- Social media cookies give you the option to share and like information on our website and, vice versa, the relevant social networks to track your browsing on our website. We have no control over these cookies and we recommend that you read the social networks’ confidentiality policies (see information below).
Accepting, refusing and deleting cookies
We inform you that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on your user experience on our website. We consequently disclaim all liability for any consequences linked to such refusal, including in particular any failure to propose adapted content based on your browsing history and your preference settings.
Moreover, whatever preference settings you decide, you may at any time:
- Change your preference settings via our cookie management tool exclusively for cookies collected on our website;
- And/or, delete cookies placed on your terminal via your browser. These preference settings will apply to your entire browsing experience on the internet.
Some useful information on your cookie preference settings in browsers:
The process for setting preferences and deleting cookies is different on each browser. The process is described in your browser’s help menu. Please find below the cookie preference settings for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Managing cookies in Internet Explorer;
- Safari: Managing cookies in Safari;
- Chrome: Managing cookies in Chrome;
- Firefox: Managing cookies in Firefox.
We draw your attention to the fact that if you choose to delete all cookies on your terminal via your browser, we will no longer have information on your preference settings, and will be required to ask you to set up your preferences when you next access our website. The same applies if you have a new browser or a new terminal.
Browsers are fully liable for the management of these preference settings and we cannot guarantee that they work correctly.
More information on preference settings, by purpose:
Browser preference settings are sometimes insufficient. If you prefer, you can adapt your preference settings, by targeting the purpose of each cookie:
- Audience measurement and performance cookies: Audience measurement and performance cookies are placed by third-party companies, but help us to improve our website, by making it simpler and more user-friendly.
Please find below a link to page containing additional information on these solutions and showing you how to refuse audience measurement cookies:
We draw your attention to the fact that if you choose to delete these cookies, we will lose access to important statistics which are necessary to improve the website and personalise your profile and interests.
- Advertising cookies: Our website does not contain any advertising space. Therefore, data collected is mainly used to offer you adapted advertising on third-party websites which you visit, on the basis of data collected via the aforementioned audience measurement tools (the tools used are not the same for the two purposes). At the same time, several professional advertising platforms offer you the option to refuse or accept cookies used by company members. These centralised mechanisms do not block advertisements from being displayed but only prevent cookies from being placed in order to adapt advertising based on your interests. For example, you can visit the website Your Online Choices in order to prevent cookies from being placed on your terminal. This website is proposed by digital advertising professionals who are members of the European association, EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance), and is run in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau France. However, we cannot guarantee that this tool works correctly since it depends on the participation of advertising operators in this system.
- Social network cookies: You will find redirect buttons on this website to pages which we publish on social networks. If you have an account registered with these social networks, the latter can also monitor your browsing on our website.
We may also propose connection services provided by social networks or some internet operators (e.g.: Facebook connect, Google connect, Apple Connect) in order to facilitate your registration and your purchases. You can choose to use this function, which enables you, if you are an existing user of these services, to register on our website without having to enter your details, by granting us access to these details. For more information on sharing details and using these tools, we recommend that you click on the following links:
For more information on cookies and controlling cookie collection, you may also refer to the website published by the French Data Protection Authority [CNIL – Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés]: “Cookies: tools to control cookies”
We may carry out amendments to this document. Any updates will be published on our website.
You can leave a review of Musée Grévin on this website.
Your review will be checked by Musée Grévin. The company reserves the right not to publish certain reviews, such as those of a hateful, untruthful, xenophobic or pornographic nature.
Subject to the above-mentioned, your review will be published no later than a month after it has been posted, and will stay online for a maximum of two years.
Reviews are shown in chronological order.
You have the right to change your review after publication. In order to do so, you must submit a change request to Musée Grévin, specifying the required changes. Musée Grévin reserves the right to refuse the change. In this case, you will be informed and your review will be withdrawn immediately from the website.
Unless otherwise indicated next to the reviews, no replies can be posted.
Lastly, please be aware that you may be contacted by Musée Grévin.
Musée Grévin cannot be held liable in the event of:
Temporary unavailability of this website due to maintenance work;
Malfunctioning of the internet network affecting availability of this website. In this respect, you declare that you are aware of and accept the technical and functional characteristics, and the limitations of the internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, transit time, display response time, display, querying or transferring data, interruption, lack of protection for certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
Malfunctioning or incorrect use of your terminal and any other equipment used to access this website;
Supply of incorrect, incomplete or untruthful information by you;
Failure, loss, delay or error of data transmission beyond the control of Musée Grévin;
Content of information on websites redirected via hyperlink from this website;
A breach of these conditions of use by you.
All queries relating to your personal data must be sent:
By post to the following address: Musée Grévin, 10 Boulevard Montmartre 75009 Paris, France;
By email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other queries must be sent:
By post to the following address: Musée Grévin, 10 Boulevard Montmartre 75009 Paris, France;
By email to the following address: email@example.com;
By telephone on the following number: +33 (0)1 4770 8505 (no surcharges apply).