To enjoy a truly exceptional moment whilst respecting sanitary measures, we have specially adapted the way we welcome you.
- Reducing daily visitor numbers to apply social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection in public areas.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment and will be on hand to guide you across the entire site.
- Closure of areas and facilities in which the new sanitary measures cannot be implemented. Also, the Palais des Mirages will be accessible but the regular show will not take place, whilst The Voice Room (Karaoke) space in The Voice Zone will remain closed.
- Face coverings must be worn by anyone aged 11 years and over during the entire visit.
- Clean hands with hand sanitizer gel before using any of the touchscreens in our interactive areas. Hand sanitizer gel that is available throughout the visit and next to each touchscreen.
- Pay attention to the markings on the ground in the waiting lines and please maintain a distance of 1 metre between yourself and other visitors* during your visit.
- Use contactless payment methods (up to €50) whenever possible
*This is considered to be any member of the same « group »: a family or group of friends who live in the same household and/or arrived together in the same vehicle, etc.…
REMINDER ABOUT HEALTH MEASURES, SET TO MUSIC!
Which of the following applies to you? :
- YOU ALREADY HAVE A TICKET :
-> Non dated
You can go to the museum whenever you like.
For visits from 18/06/2020
Go to the museum with your ticket.
For visits between 16/03/2020 and 17/06/2020
Your ticket will be valid until 30/09/2020
Prior to your visit, you must exchange your ticket and book a date and time slot on our web site by clicking here
- YOU DONT HAVE A TICKET YET?
Find out about all our offers by clicking here
We are delighted to finally welcome you back!!